Welcome to San Diego-based Companion Medical, creator of the InPen®. InPen is the only FDA-cleared Bluetooth® connected smart pen in the US. To want to work at Companion Medical is to want to be involved with a company that is changing the way insulin-dependent diabetes is managed. We are the first of our kind and expect our employees to be one of a kind!
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, will thrive in a dynamic work environment, and must be able to succeed in the flexible landscape of a start-up company. We are looking for someone who is comfortable changing the conversation with healthcare providers, and altering their habits.
Please view our Career Opportunities below for a complete list of available positions nationwide. Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to put the job title and state in the subject line of the email for the position you are responding to.
Our Expectations of the role of Territory Manager:
Our expectation of you:
What you need for this position:
Our expectations for the role of Marketing Associate:
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, extreme attention to detail, and ability to prioritize
• Passionate about helping patients in the diabetes space
• Exceptional work ethic and motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment
• An innovative and creative thinker with analytical skills and the ability to be flexible and think outside the box
• Ability to operate independently
Features and Details
Understand all thatInPen can do
Watch our overview videoand see how InPen works